Health & HIV
We endeavor to promote access to quality health care and well- being among the targeted communities by focusing on Maternal health, HIV/AIDs and life style diseases-Cancer, mental health & diabetes.
Some of the activities we implement under this are:
- Support Health Promotion Activities (NCD’s. Communicable Diseases, Mental Health, Drug and Substance Abuse, Sexual Gender Based Violence
- Support Functionality of Community Health Service Systems/Structures
- Support Operationalization of Universal Health Coverage (UHC) Initiatives
- Reduced Morbidity and Mortality among women, children and adolescents
- Support High Impact Interventions along Continuum of Care at community level.
- Support initiatives to access preventive and emergency care for children
- Support access to quality Sexual Reproductive Health information and services for Adolescents and Youths
- Reduction of New HIV Infections.
- Support 90:90:90 HIV Cascade at Community Level